Since the late 1980’s I have been involved in training people to become Curative Hypnotherapists. I believe that the best method of training is by demonstration and proof – to show the students just how to provide LCH treatment and help to change people’s lives.
Since they began training in 1978, the Hypnotherapy Training College has used various means of finding people to receive treatment on their courses, but if you wish to apply to receive treatment from me, without charge, please read on.
- You will not be asked to act as ‘guinea pig’ or receive therapy from any of the students – your treatment would be provided only by me, backed up by over 30 years of experience in practice.
- The therapy would be exactly the same as if you were attending my practice for private one-to-one treatment. The only differences are that it would be given to you free-of-charge and that it will be carried out at the college, in a classroom setting, in front of the students.
- The treatment will be on both Saturdays and Sundays, for a maximum of an hour each visit.
- The training course (and therefore your treatment) will be held at the College, rather than my practice. Directions and map will be given on acceptance.
- Just a small number of students are on each course, all of them mature, serious students.
- Applying for this opportunity does not guarantee that you will be accepted as a volunteer patient. Only three people can be given treatment on each course.
- This offer applies to any symptom/problem except smoking.
This is a genuine offer; there are no catches or conditions. However, as the future career of the students may be affected by the quality of volunteer patients on the course, and as there are many people who would want to benefit from free treatment from a fully qualified and highly experienced therapist, the College does ask for a deposit. This allows them to know you are committed to completing the full course of treatment and genuinely wish to be rid of your problem. This deposit will be fully refunded to you at the completion of your treatment.
If you wish to apply, please follow the instructions below.
For further information about me, my qualifications and experience – click here:
For further information about the treatment – click here:
How To Apply
- Copy/Paste the following section into a new document on your computer
- Complete each of the 14 sections with as much detail as you can or wish to
- Either print out and post your completed application or email it to the address provided below
- Full Name:
- I am: Male* / Female* (please delete as applicable)
- I live at (full address including postcode):
- Daytime Phone Number:
- Email address:
- My Date of Birth is:
- I would like to receive treatment for (please provide details about the problem/issue(s) for which you are seeking help):
- I am receiving and/or have previously received the following treatment, therapy and/or medication for this problem:
- The reasons why I feel I should be given consideration in being offered this free treatment, are:
- I found this page via [eg: from a friend, Yellow Pages, Yell, Google search, GP, Facebook, etc]
- I am available to attend for treatment: – Any time* / morning only* / afternoon only* (please delete as applicable)
- In order to arrange/confirm I can be contacted by phone only* / email only* / either phone or email. (please delete as applicable)
- For ease of contact, if I am unavailable at the time you ‘phone: – You may leave a message with whoever answers the phone or on my answering machine* / Please maintain strict confidentiality and try again at another time* (please delete as applicable).
- I understand that as only a 3 people are able to benefit in this way, I confirm that, if accepted, I shall attend each day at the agreed time until my treatment is completed. To show my genuine commitment, I will pay the deposit of £75.00 within 7 days of confirmation of eligibilty, which will be fully refunded to me when the therapist concludes my treatment. Please signify YES*/NO*(please delete as applicable) that you agree.
IF RETURNING FORM BY POST: Please SIGN and DATE your completed responses and send to – Helen Lesser, C/o Hypnotherapy Training College, P.O.Box 10500, Birmingham, B14 4WB
IF RETURNING VIA EMAIL: Save your document as a Word.doc, Word.docx, *.RTF, *.jpg or *.txt file. Attach to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality: items sent to either address will only be seen by me and not passed to or seen by any other person.