Helen Lesser, Curative Hypnotherapy
- A Licensed practitioner of Lesserian™ Curative Hypnotherapy
- An Accredited Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society
- Registered by the CNHC (Complementary Natural Healthcare Council)
- A registered Supervisor for the Hypnotherapy Society
- A Full Member of the Hypnotherapy Association.
- A Certified Examiner in Curative Hypnotherapy and LCH treatment.
- Helen ran her successful practice in Balaclava Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, between 1982 and 2001, when she moved to a purpose-built consulting room in Yardley Wood, Birmingham.
- Over the years she has helped to change the lives of many people, of all ages and backgrounds.
- Helen regularly updates her training, skills and professional development by attending courses, conferences, seminars and being involved in discussions, think tanks and professional networks.
- Specialising in the most advanced use of hypnosis – Lesserian™ Curative Hypnotherapy – Helen has been a tutor for the Hypnotherapy Training College, Birmingham since 1988, before she took over as Principal of the College in 2001.
- For twenty consecutive years (since 1985) she was re-elected on to the Committee by the members of the Association of Qualified Curative Hypnotherapists (Registered Charity No: 294512) until she stepped down from office in May 2005.
- In May 2002, Helen was honoured by the membership of the Association of Qualified Curative Hypnotherapists when, by unanimous vote, they awarded her a Fellowship of the AQCH. On accepting this honorary title for ‘meritorious service’ she was “Proud, touched, honoured and utterly speechless!”
Supervision / Mentoring Service
- For those who already hold an initial qualification in Curative Hypnotherapy and wish to benefit from individual, supervised on-going training and/or Continued Professional Development, Helen provides various opportunities through the Hypnotherapy Training College. Please contact the College direct.
- For those who have gained a recognised qualification in a different form of hypnotherapy and who wish to gain from personal and professional Supervision, please email Helen and request details of Supervision offered.