Although the rules have now changed, the pandemic is not over. It is important that when you attend you feel comfortable enough to relax fully and enjoy the treatment. Therefore all the following precautions and procedures will remain in place for the foreseeable future.
Government regulation and guidance from my governing bodies should allow attendance at my practice to continue with the following restrictions and safeguards:
- Only one person is allowed into the practice at any one time. Any person accompanying you will need to wait in their car.
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment, as time is required between appointments for sanitisation.
- We will be seated more than 2 metres away from each other, so FACE MASKs will not be required once seated in the Consulting Room.
- You will be required to use hand sanitiser before entering the consulting room.
- Due the additional cleaning required between visitors there are fewer appointments available; therefore, you may not always be able to book the time you prefer.
- The office will be well ventilated for at least 20 minutes between sessions. However the window may be closed during the appointment itself according to noise and weather conditions.
- The chair you will be sitting in will be sanitised thoroughly before and after each appointment.
- If you might want water to drink while on the premises, please ensure you bring your own with you.
- A contactless card terminal is available for you to pay by credit/debit card or with a payment app on your phone. This is sanitised after every use. However, to limit contact, you may wish to pay in advance by BACS or Paypal instead.
- If you are using the NHS TEST & TRACE app, please scan our QR Code on arrival.
- Test/Track & Trace – please be aware that if it is required that I pass on your name and contact details for the health and safety of you and/or the wider community, no other details will be provided without your written consent.
- It will be necessary for you to confirm that you, any member of your household or anyone else you have been in contact with, have no COVID-19 symptoms and have not been asked to self-isolate or quarantine.
- If you are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has, please notify me straight away to cancel or rearrange your appointment. (Cancellation charges will be waived in such circumstances.)
Government restrictions have been issued with very little notice, if any changes are made that may affect your appointment, I will email you with as much notice as possible. Please check your email for any such communication before you attend.